About The CEO
Muhammad Umer Ishtiaq
Full Stack Developer
As a Business Development Manager with 5 Years of experience in the Software house, I am a resultsdriven and strategic professional with a proven track record of success in identifying and pursuing new
business opportunities. My expertise in market research, networking, sales, and marketing has enabled
me to consistently drive revenue growth and market share for my employers.
I possess excellent communication and negotiation skills, and a deep understanding of the sales and
marketing process. My ability to think creatively and strategically allows me to identify new business
opportunities and develop innovative solutions to business challenges. I am experienced in lead
generation, and market analysis, and have a solid understanding of the competitive landscape in my
Business Developer Manager
The Web Force [ 06/2021 – 02/2023 ]
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Conducting market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors.
Reviewing our former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform
Conceptualizing marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective
Creating well-written copy that is free from mistakes.
Collaborating with graphic designers to improve the appearance layout of outputs.
Maintaining a database of customers who have opted to receive our correspondence.
Distributing emails through the use of automation software.
Monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign.
Business Developer Executive
Code District [ 11/2018 – 06/2021 ]
Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
Researching prospective accounts in target markets
Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients
Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
Training business development staff
12/2016 – 05/2019 – Lahore, Pakistan
- programming Languages and Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3,
- Application/Web Servers: JBoss, HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere.
- Testing Tools: Jest, Jasmine, Protractor, Karma, Mocha, Chai.
- Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, RSS.
- IDE: Visual Studio Code, Eclipse IDE, WebStorm, Notepad++, Sublime Editor, Adobe Dream Weaver
- Databases & Platforms: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle
- Configuration Mgmt. Tools and Developer Tools: Git, Gerrit, Visual studio, Dreamweaver.
- Development Methodology: Agile, Waterfall
- Experienced software developer looking to help build modern
products with the latest technology. Recently refreshed on the
latest in full stack web development, including React and Node.
Extensive recent experience developing blockchain – based
- Most of the work involved in Integrating the product and
customizing the look and feel of the application and making sure
of seam less working of the application.
- Used Fortify to scan the application to check for the security flaws
in the application.
- Used Bitbucket as code repository and GIT for version control.
- Worked in Agile Methodology having biweekly sprints and
attended daily scrum calls with onshore and off shore team.
- Developed an application using React with Redux architecture
- Closely worked with the client and UX designer to understand the requirement and developed according to the wireframes.
- Used Node.js on the server side and to install necessary packages
into the application.
- Used chrome debugger, react developer tools and redux
debugger tool for development and debugging.
- Experience in Client Scripting language and server-side scripting
TypeScript, jQuery, JSON, Bootstrap, Angular1.x/2/4/5, React,
Redux, Express.js, Node.js.
- Professional understanding of System development life cycle
(SDLC) as well as various phases such as Analysis Design,
Development and Testing.
- Developed Web API using Node.JS and hosted on multiple load
balanced API instances.